Sunday, February 25, 2007

What goes ard comes ard ...

On the eve of section field camp and lots of more training to come ... More weekends burnt ... haha ... oh well i shall update my blog b4 alls too late...

I'm actually surprised tat i could come home this weekend cause initially i was suppose to have guard duty ... guess they knew i was depressed so yeah ...

Over this 1 mth , lotsa shit happened in my life ...been really down ... been really depressed ... affected literally everything revolving my life ... My health became really bad ... getting injured during training , falling sick ... puffy eyes due to crying ... Training wise , i was deemed too outspoken and seem to look like i wanna rebel against the instructors though seriously never had tat intention ... jus stating some reasonable facts which were not really well recieved by them ...

I know my buddies are out there worrying abt me and my well being ... dont worry ... I may be dwn ... but i'm still the same ... i picked myself up from it once ... i'll try to do it again ... As much as i know it really pains and hurts me to know i've lost the one thing in this world tat means everything to me ... i'll look on the bright side ... Someone better will come and treat her well ...
Losing her made me realise one thing , sometimes giving ur all isnt really enough ... oh well ...

Went out with my buddies in camp last night for some lan gaming ... CS , Quake , half life ... u name it , we played it haha ... Havent done tat in ages ... Sure feels good doin it ...

3 mths 3 weeks more to commissionin ... 6 more weeks to ROC ... i cant wait for it ... i wanna look proud on tat parade sqr ...

Will i be there ??? Will ESSR be there to see me commission ??? Will My special someone be there ???

Questions and Answers tat i would love to find out when tat day comes along ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home