Monday, December 25, 2006

Why ???

Why is it tat problems jus come one after another ???

I'm so sick of it ...

Ppl say its abt taking it in ur stride , some say pray and let go do the rest ...

But wat if either ways dont work ...

Is bottling things up in my heart good for me ??? There is so much i wanna tell her ... but i dont know if i should ... For all i know she might jus get offended and then comes a quarrel ...

I desperately wan time alone with her , but time is so scarce ... Its not something i have and i so want it bad ...

While walking away from her car today ... i was tearing away ... i jus knew she could not make it back to be with me after fetching her mum ... Its so hard to jus see her for tat hr or tat limited amt of mins ... Army has to come in and bring me to brunei on Jan 2nd 2007 for 10 days for socjoc ...

Knowing SOA is not like signals where things are really slack , i probably would not be able to see her for this coming week unless she is willing to give up some of her time for me ... My bookout day seems like a lousy sunday mornin ... a sat morning would be a miracle ...

This week will be a really depressing week ... its not even started and i'm already feeling it and am super affected by it ...

Everyday's a learning experience ... i'm still learning how to graps limited time frame and eagerness to see her ...

AM I IMPORTANT TO ANYONE !!!! or for the instance u WONG YI WEN !!!!!!

i wish i could jus sleep all my troubles away ...

Depressed ...

Until then ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home