Saturday, December 23, 2006

The journey ends here ...

Days in Alpha wing officially ends here ... it all started on 18th of sep 2006 and after 3 long mths ... it finally comes to an end today 23rd Dec 2006... I'll move on to School of Armour to continue my trainin as an officer of the nation ...

Its really saddenin and really demoralising to let go of ppl whom have been there through thick and thin with u ... regardless how lousy and weak u are ... No one is being despised in Platoon 3 ... everyone is the same ... I wanna say tat my buddies in ocs have been the first few real friends i've ever met ... This ppl are real and true towards u ... sincere and never hiding any hidden agendas ...

i love my friends and u guys will always have a place in my heart !!!!

Thank u guys so so much for making my trip in ocs such a pleasent one =)

My Section !!!!! The happiest section in platoon 3 !!!!


My Buddy and me !!!!


values and goals tat section 3 set for each other to achieve !!!



Me and Francis !!! we looked like we are out to knock dwn some juniors !!! =P



The guys love to chill in my room !!!



Me and Bevy !!! haha ... bevan lookin really hot yeah haha !!!


My platoon pic taken during social night !!!!


Armour Buddies !!!


I'm a sissy boy !!!


Relaxing after a long long day of hard work in ocs !!! ICE CREAM !!!


Until then ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home