Sunday, December 10, 2006

Long week end ...

This week is by far one of my favourite weeks of OCS ....

I'm jus glad this went well in camp for this week , alot of worries abt whether Alpha will bookout on Sat night after 63/06 OCT's commissionin parade ... MG live firing , Demo Live firing !!! Ippt !!! Route march !!!

It was a really tiring week to be serious ... the week started out really really crappy , knowing tat now her mum is not agreein to let her attend social night with me .. tat SUCKS !!! I dont really know how she feels , but when i heard the news , i'm stunned and speechless ... i cant believe my luck , the one and only girl tat means the world to me may not be attending my social night with me .. haiz ... oh well ... i was thinking Take 3 extra and forget abt it ...

Sometimes i dont know if she feels the things i feel ... i may seem ok to her requests but deep dwn i'm really not feeling fine abt it ... i give in , i try to understand without an complaints , maybe abit of whinin tats all =) but its all good ... i know her difficulties so i give ...

I would rather i give in and let her be happy ... As long as she's smillin , i'll be happy too =)

Wed was IPPT , i scored my first silver cause of my jumping , this silver serious was delayed for a really really long time man ..cant believe i took so long to achieve this silver... oh well the came sat !!! IPPT again !!! Guess wat !!! I SCORED GOLD !!! MUHAHAHA ... I'm good !!! no la .. alot of sweat and blood has been put into achieving this gold .. i'm jus glad no more ippt for me untill proterm ...

i've got a pressie for wen , Today 10 of december is actually a pretty significant day ... Kinda like a 3 mth annivesary ... jus too bad she is still tired and refuses to leave her place ... so cant pass it to her , SUCK THUMB lor .. no choice ...

I havent really had time with her like the last few mths , we havent really spent time together like how i wished we could ... its getting hard for me ... of course for her too ... I was tellin sylvyn this morning when we had breakfast tat she actually wish i dont call her tat much and dont send tat much sms to her cause she says if i send too much , if i go away for a long period both will find it hard to get by those days without one another ... Is tat true ??? i dont relaly know .. vyn was saying i spend as much time as i can with her ... i dont know ... she cant give me her time as much anyway ... Work is like an obligation to her ... No choice .. she's paid to do it ... suck thumb also .. dont wanna do also cannot ... pretty much the same for me in the army , i dont have a choice as well .. suck thumb ...

The days are really hard ... no wonder ppl say Ns is the most trying period of a relationship ... Hmm ... i so agree ... I wont give up though ... I wont let go ... I wonder if she feels the same too ???

Thank god i got leave to clear this few weeks , tml off , tuesday off but gotta return back to camp on tuesday night at 22.30 ... hopefully by then her dress and my clothing for social night is settled already ... pray tat she can go with me ... cause i really dont wanna go with someone else ... no offence to ashley who has offered to help me out if she cant make it ...

Quany can only pray and if shit happens , suck thumb and take it in my stride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home