Friday, September 08, 2006

SHAG !!!!

Its been a Long weekend !!!!

I would say its the most tiring week i ever had in my whole BMTC days !!!

Activities for this week were Sch 1 Games day , IPPT and the most physically taxing 24km route march !!!!

Games day was fun !!! Its the day when Company pride became impt to me !!! Well , i participated in a game called the BOMBERS !!! Was something like a Dog & Bone game except tat we have ammunition in the shape of water bombs !!!! =P

Kestrel defeated gryphon !!!! Kestrel defeated Cougar !!!! But lost to EAGLE !!!
Actually i sent a guy who is 3 times my size crashing to the floor !!! Apparently i think he hurt himself =) !!!! Not my fault !!! he crash into me !!!!

Then comes IPPT !!! SAME OLD results except tat i pulled 9 chin ups this time round !!!! Quite Glad i up my chin ups !!!!

Then routemarch tat jus ended last night or should i say today morning at 1 !!! Its not as shag as i thought it would be but my shoulder blade hurts like crap now !!!!

I had to carry my field pack along with my platoon flag !!!

But i'm jus glad tat i completed it with the whole platoon !!!

I'm glad Lum , Brian , Atik , Jing Xun finished the march !!!!

Here's a pic of my medal from games day !!!

Some Boring shot in the toilet early in the morning !!!


Untill then ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home