Friday, August 04, 2006

Attend C !!!!

I finally booked out due to medical reasons !!!

haha ... Oh well , its jus a sore left eye tat i've got tats making me super duper uncomfortable when i woke up this morning !!! sucks !!!

Oh well , i mus have been infected when i was in sit test , few of my detail mates also went home due to sore eyes !!!

Speaking bout sit test !!! It was a BLAST !!!! I made alot of new frends !!! Guys from Apache were great , really sociable and made it really easy for kestrel guys to break the ice ....

CHEERS to JQ , JW , Chris , Danial , Don , CK and Chee En for making my sit test experience a great one man !!!

Lovely guys to work with , it was extremely easy to convey my ideas to them when i was the commander !!!

They made my mission the best out of the 12 we had !!!

ESSR is goin to bangkok !!!! AH !!!! WITHOUT ME !!!!!

SOBS SOBS !!!

I really wonder at times why somethings jus have to turn out this way , why cant things be simple ???

It applies to her , to my family and everything else tat revolves ard me , i need answers and i know wat i have to do !!!

PICK UP THE BIBLE !!!!

hehe ...

Untill then !!!

Heres a pic i stole from diya's bloggy !!!

ESSR and Jon watching diya at hougang mall !!!

Diya , u rock my socks man !!!!

Gosh and i lost weight man ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home