Friday, May 19, 2006

REPORTING FROM HOTEL ROOM IN JAPAN !!!!

OH HA YO !!!!

wonder if i spelt it right ?? hehe ... Well , i'm in my hotel room now dwn in Shibuya Japan

Japan is wonderful in every way u want it to be !!! From food to shopping to the GIRLS !!!!

Today i covered 3 areas of Japan !!! Daikan-yama , Aoyama and Harajuku !!!!

I have to say , I've never walked so much in my life !!! My legs were quite sore haha , and my knee felt numb but its really worth it haha !!!

I've yet to buy anything for myself !!!!

But i've bought something for ESSR !!!

Guess wat it is !!!!


Crazy Shopping Spree by Chin Wai and Jevin


Started out my day from here !!!


The amazing ticket machine !!!


Train ....


First stop !!! DAIKAN-YAMA


Jevin and Chin wai figuring how to read the map !!!


Spotted some really old uncles painting the neighborhood !!! ( XIAO XIN AH UNCLE )


Guess where is this place !!!


Yup Yup ... Lad Musician


Some Store's Interesting Display !!! ( the whole store is full of doggies )


Coolest Petrol kiosk i've ever seen !!!


Supreme !!!!


READY STEADY GO !!!!! ( cool restaurant )


Chin wai gulpping dwn his Pepsi Twist !!!


My Giant Can Aquarius !!! ( taste like water with glucose ) --> reminds me of toddler days !!!


Guess where again !!!


Pretty sure no one knows !!!!


Guess Guess Guess !!!


CDG !!!! Its like huge there man !!! So big , So nice and So CONFUSING !!!!--> too many bends and curves ...


This building is like super duper nice , its actually the building of PRADA


ZAM ZAM ZAM


Stairway to BAPE heaven


I'm not really suppose to take any pics when i'm in the store haha !!! so this is a lucky shot


Tats all for now frends !!! will keep u guys updated hehe !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home