Tuesday, April 25, 2006

hmm...

24Th April 2006 ....

Today was like any normal working day , got to far east 2 mins late haha ....

chatted the afternoon away with Aunty Esther and best fren

I thought of someone at tat instant , was wonderin wat tat person was doin though ... Never really happened b4 ...

Went on with my work and continued to push for sales, sales has not been good this 2 mths , dont really know why though.

While on my way home , i had a long hard thought to why would tat person suddenly appear in my head ... haha , still dont know why .

Shared with Dajie Da jus 15 mins ago hehe , well , cant really come to an answer too haha .

On a side note , goin back to Sat's msg

Kevin asked who do we imitate or who is our role model ??

My answer was very clear when tat question was popped haha !!!

ITS STEVIE G !!!! THE PFA PLAYER OF THE YR for 05/06




I dream of playing with so much zest and commitment someday haha ...

tats all for today

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home