Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm in a mess



Today is the worst day i ever had !!!!

I'm blamed for everything tat i did , things tat are not my fault , i have to shoulder the blame , i have to take shit from ppl , i have to face the fact tat my grandmother lied to me , i have to face the fact tat she is still holding to to something tat has passed so long ago and not giving me a chance to explain and prove things to her .

My mum blamed me for everything today , everything tat my brother and dad did to piss my mum off was vented on me , so wat did i do , i screamed at my mum !!!! I've not done tat for a really really really long time , i really wanted to punch something so badly but cant find anything ard my room to do so.

Then my grandmother who promised me a sum of money decided to give me 1/4 of the promised amt , i expected so much from her and now am thinkin where am i suppose to find the remainin amt to fund my trip , take note here , i didnt ask for it , she offered to pay for it . Everything tats planned out nicely with tat budget is now in jeopardy because i dont have enough .

Then i was labeled a pang seh kia !!! Plz , try waking up at 6.30 every sunday morning and then gotta wait for ur frends till 4 !!! untill they are done with their tv program then they would come meet u , if u were me would u wait anot !!!

Then comes to Ms Wong , Why are u always like tat , is it not possible to look at our present situation with another prespective ? Why mus u always be using tat same excuse ? Would u not let me explain myself and prove myself to u ? You always say u dont know how to answer my qns , cause u dont know the ans urself , have u ever thought why u dont know the answer ?

Wat a day !!!! haiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home