Friday, March 24, 2006

Xiang Ni

My Day was pretty much the same as everyday except tat i had alot of mail to reply to , thanks to my boss !!!!

Haha , my boss owes me 20 pieces of French Toast with maple syrup !!!!! Gonna FEI SI man ...

I'm still thinking of her , cant really forget her , was telling dajie da last night its ever harder to let go of her after the 2 yrs of trying to hang on ...

NI ZHI DAO WO HAI ZHAI DENG NI MA !!!! Mel will wanna kill me yes , WAITING FOR U YEAH ... XD

Results will be out in a few more hrs , finally done with 3 yrs of poly ... I will graduate by god's grace , goin on to serve the army soon i guess ... i cant wait really , hope tat army will put my mind off the matter for a few mths la , wanna chiong for OCS , hopefully tat is :) , then can book out often and get good pay at the same time haha ...

Monday , EX ECE yr 3s will be have a str soccer match with Ex INC yr 3s ,i'm pretty sure my team will own the INC dudes , cause i've assembled a very strong squad , i think i can even sit out the game and watch my buddies torment my INC frens , but but but , the ball is round , so u never know man ...

Tired and puzzled by things now , dont wanna think so much , time to get some rest and play my XBOX ...

Tats all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home