Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'll BE STRONGER

Whether i'm doin fine , doin bad , I have my lovely family by my side , Everyday i count my blessings and realised tat my greatest blessing from god was to have u guys in my life

This ppl make my life more colourful , of course not forgetting my best friend in brissy , cant wait to have u back here ....

Had 2 really sad days , hmm ... but its over now , i'm picking myself up again !!!! i remember i said in my old blog tat everytime i get out of this , i'll become stronger and indeed i'm stronger now

Results are coming out soon , either tml or fri , hmms .... GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY be on me man ... Lead me on MY DEAR FATHER !!!!

AFTER POLY !!!! ARMY HERE I COME ...

Last night was really fun , i didnt wanna go home so early haha , so me , jevy and chin wai decided to play soccer in the middle of the night , Chin wai drove ard jurong area insearch of a strt soccer court tat we could wreck and make alot of noise ... haha !!!! Went to afew venues b4 landing at the one near my place haha !!! Decided to play the whack jevin game haha... POOR HIM ...

Thank god for friends like them too haha ...

PICS from Ashley's Birthday



I Started the Ice Cream smashing !!!!


Do u see tat one piece of cake there ??


Aftermath of wat i started haha !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home