Saturday, March 25, 2006

I will not stay sad !!!!

Its been a long , boring , sad week for me !!!

Its finally over now , she's off to china for 2 weeks on a school trip , finally i can get my mind off the issue for at least 2 weeks la , I wont think so much anymore , I dont wanna be sad liaoz , I'm over it !!!! Not quite la , but i will get over it :)

Had a really busy friday , was literally busy for the whole day in the store , sales was not bad for my standards though i thought it could have been better , Went on to hark to watch Diya become a 1hr singer , missed the first part of it , Nana said the first part was a warm up for her and she sang better for the 2nd part ... The first thing Ash asked me after i sat dwn was ' Are u ok ? ' , Then diya went off with ' Are u really ok ? ' .

I really look sad meh ??? i asked dajie da abt it , she said i looked Zonked at times !!! wats Zonked anyway ?? haha ...

Was singin to along to the Jay songs tat diya prepared , but i really got emotional when she sang An jing haha .... I loved that song since i dont know when but it really meant alot to me cause the lyrics were how i felt throughout the week ...

Ash's got a new hair cut !!!! PUMPKIN HEAD !!!! lol .... No la , jus kidding , its nice on u , i'm pretty sure if diya or franny has it , i would probably laugh more then i praise . It takes some groove to bring out that style la , haha , u can say u got the groove la , can achieve tat vibe ....

We went on to the new SR hang out place esplanade !!! We are always goin there !!! Dont know why , guess nana really misses her work place and dajie da wanna show us her new work place .
We had Hokkien Mee , ok ok , no no , I HAD HOKKIEN MEE .... bought for everyone to eat but end up clearing the whole plate on my own , Thank u Dajie Da for helpin me peel the prawns :)

Finally !!!! I OFFICIALLY A DIPLOMA HOLDER !!!!! haha , i didnt think i deserve it la , cause my results are not good but who cares , its god's grace for me to survive this 3 yrs and i'm very glad i made it through

When is my enlistment letter coming man ??? I'm starting to get bored man !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home