Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm red !!!!

Its been a really tiring week man , late nights , confused mind , boring days at work just makes everything really sucky

Dajie Da and Best Friend is still asking how am i feeling now abt tat incident ... well i'm getting better la , abit more joy in me now .

Sunday was great , SR was great though i have to say the drums were abit off beat and weird crashings made everything really ... hmm ... ESSR havent jamed for a really really really long time man !!! We need to do it sometime soon man , maybe we could present a ESSR worship session for sat service ?? Though i really doubt tat would ever happen ... Dont think the whole team will be ESSR anyway ...

had lunch on sunday with ashley , Nana and lebby leb leb , My bee hoon was crappy , ashley's tom yam fried noodle look like maggi mee , only nana's beef noodles were slightly edible haha ... Leb didnt eat cause he was meeting _ _ _ _ for lunch , Romantic sia haha ...

Went on to walk ard Novena square with ashley b4 cabbing down to wheellock to meet my friends for a chilling session at various places .

Got home at 9 plus and was so tired tat i knocked out almost immediately after i had my shower man .

Woke up really early this morning , Had soccer with the guys , like i said in the last post , WE OWNED THE INC GUYS BIG TIME , scored afew crazy long range shots haha , lovely way to start my day !!!! Then the rain decided to spoil it .

Got a call from Li juan wanting me to be her test subject for some slimming belt thingy , I said yes though , not tat i really wanted to help la but guess its ok to spare sometime to help SHI FU's wife in her studies , Which also makes me think back to how skinny i was last time !!! GOSH , i gained like a million pounds man ... Thanks to my stupid injury , but things happen for a reason , if not for tat injury , i might not be a diploma holder now , one thing leads to another haha ... Though i'm so huge and bulky now , i still run faster then some skinny ppl and i last long distance too, totally disagree to wat sujun said abt me not lasting long distance.

My fitness is goin down though , realised it today man , play fast pace soccer for 20 mins and i was totally shagged out ... not tat i could not continue la , i still played my hearts out la haha ... started palying at 10.30 and ended at 1 , in between had 10 mins break , do the math sujun , is tat short period of time ?? haha ...

AND MY FACE IS SO RED NOW MAN ... DUE TO THE SUN !!!!!

Here's a nice pic taken from Al Ameen sometime last week or the week b4 . jevin jus sent it to me lol ...

Tats all

Waiting for u ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home