Thursday, April 06, 2006

MIKLIO STORE !!!!

Just had afew super late nights again , watching the champions league , playing soccer and getting caught by the police at pei kio ( near shawn's place ) , having supper at al ameen with jevin , alan and hendi .

This are the things tat i do to try and get her off my mind ... Seemed to have work initially but ...
Haha , guess tats how it is , Well , i cant get her off my mind at all , its even harder after i've been waiting and hanging on to those memories together .

Stoning is a pretty good thing to kill time though , especially when in my shoes , u gotta face a store without any walk in customers most of the day ... BUT my sales for the store still pretty satisfactory.

Ah .... she's coming back tml , hope she had fun ! Hope she remembers to buy me something haha .... nah ... i dont think she will remember me la ... Aint tat important in her life ...

I've been working for my boss for 1 yr 3 to 4 mths , tats a really long time man , I love my job , its my hobby actually ... Its not really working , its for leisure infact ... I've grown with the store during this 1yr 3 to 4 mths period , I've seen how far east plaza evolved !!! Its not doin far east any good to be serious !!! The rents are goin up man , hopefully it does not affect my boss =) .

As army draws closer day by day , for those who dont know , I'm entering the army on the 2nd of June , 1 day after her birthday ... I could actually start a count dwn to my time in Miklio , I should be leaving the store during the start of may , i need some time off to have fun

My reputation being The Friendly Shop Assistant will live on hopefully after the new guy who is goin to take of miklio store !!! Tat Title was given to me by my dear frend KURT !!!! His away in HK now , shopping at BusyWorks and UC , hope he gets me my Wtaps Beanie !!!

Tats all ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home