Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Memories...

Had sometime today to look back at how my life was for these few yrs

In terms of spirituality , it dropped big time , i was not regular for church cause of work , really didnt wanted to attend church cause of certain reasons , clashes with ppl , stuck at work , many many reasons are coming up in my mind now ...

But i thank god for alot of ppl tat he placed in my life , while the devil was at his work , ESSR was there to bring me back , I thank god for my best friend Melanie , Diya , Nana , Leb , Dajies Franny and Yilin , Esther and Yizhen. PPL who have been there to pull me through my toughest times. I love them to the max. Thanks for listenin to my every complain and thanks for sitting through all my whinnin sessions.

I also thought abt her .... I looked back on alot of the times tat we had together , little things like smsin each other to remind each other not to be late , to walking her to school every monday morning , to having feelings for her ... I do hope one day it will be the like how it used to be but for now , i jus wan to enjoy my company with the lovely ppl tat god has placed in my life

Lovely ppl includes Gail , Ashley , Daniel , Bee Wei , Jeremy , Sufian , Chris , Alan , Algene , Jonny Wong , the New Floods , cheryl cheong , the list just goes on ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home