Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Trainin begins !!!

I started my trainin for my stamina today , its getting lousier and lousier !!!!


But my trainin was cut short due to the CRAZY rain .... I was running in the rain .... I ran till a point tat i cant take it anymore cause it was so cold and i was alone too , maybe tats why i didnt finish my usual routine.

I'm the kind of person who cant stand being alone , makes me feel weak at times cause i lack competition i guess . Nah , i need company cause i enjoy spending time with frens , i love to talk , i love to chill and jus let time pass by with a few frens sipping on a hot beverage.

Hehe .... I think i'm really crazy to run in the rain , cause i know i am getting sick soon haha ... i was keeping my head down so i wont be the tallest thing ard for mr lightning to strike.

Haha , Gosh i was viewing Diya's blog jus now , haha , i was stunned by her pics hehe , lol , not tat i didnt believe she was girly but i've never seen her look so Nue Ren since i knew her when we were primary 2 !!!!

Wat a big big change !!!

I'll change too !!!

IN 45 more days !!!!!

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home