Thursday, April 27, 2006

Let God ...

Nothing really exciting happening in my life now , tml is my last day of work ... Its been a good employer and employee relationship between me and my boss , there's no hate nor beef to it .

Decided it was time to leave due to army commitments and cause i wanna relax my mth away b4 i hit the shores of pulau tekong.

Something big did happen , Lionel told me something today ....

Can u guys guess it ??? Its something i really dread to hear though , tats to know tat i have another friend who likes YW ...

As much as i like her , if i ever do have to make a decision to gf or my friend , i'll choose my friends , dont really know why but tats jus how i am , i'll rather have my friends then lose them over a girl...

I am really upset and tat moment but i'm pretty much ok the next cause me and lionel actually talked abt it haha , it was quite fun to talk to him abt YW ... His true abt YW's qualities , she's pretty much the type of girl tat u cant get in the market now , although my love ones in church also posseses those qualities.

Well , i complained to Dajie Da and best friend again hehe... my lovely listening ears , dajie says to let god handle this matter, if she's mine , she will be ... I believe so , best friend as usual though knowing tat i would not move on has asked me to move on for the 1000 time...

Well, at times i wonder , do i need a gf ??? Why do i make myself go through so much misery at times ??? Why is it tat i'll never let go of her ??? Is she really tat special ???

My answers for those questions are i really dont know , she makes me flutter everytime i see her even till now .

But of course at the same time , i dont wan a relationship now , i probably cant take it now , i wanna concentrate on my army !!! It could be my career u know . hehe

Well for diya , i'm sure ur mum has her good intentions and like u said she is being practical , i say follow ur dream , i had my dreams taken away from me the very moment i fractured my leg , so go for it yeah !!!

On a side note , DIYA , UR NEW HAIR ROX !!!! HAHA , STUNNING AND I LIKE IT .... Should i go do something abt my hair jus b4 NS ??? Suggestions are very much welcomed !!!!

I'm gonna be 21 this yr

Hmm... i wish i could have this things for my birthday ....
1. An electric guitar
2. A Honda Jazz
3. A lovely gf ( someone who loves me for who i am )
4. A Big Big Birthday cake ( so i can smash frances with it )
5. To spend it with my dearest ESSR ( tat includes best friend if she can come back for me )

jus kidding on the last one hehe ...

Time to let go and let god !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home