Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I cant think of a title !!!

Dajie Da .... haha since u asked me why i havent update my blog in awhile , I've decided to update it .

Nothing much really happening in my life , oh well , some things are better left alone . =)

I had a great weekend starting from friday !!!

Watched Diya at Hark music , oh well , looks like my childhood fren and buddy will become a star in time to come , i hope she does !!! Jia You , ESSR will support u !!!

After Hark , we went on to our newest hang out place at the HK cafe opposite Great World , Had lots to eat !!! Our Bill this time round was 70 plus , almost double of wat we had the other time !!! oh well , tats cause we had 7 ppl this time round , Love the food !!!

Ashley was saying tat we havent shared cab home for a long time , cause i forgot the address to her place haha , oh well , date me out lor , then got chance for cabs home !!!

Sat was another tiring day , i had only like 4 hrs to 5 hrs of sleep then gotta set off to church for SR Alive practise , had lots of fun with the puppets haha , Even had time to do a human and puppet version of shan hu hai with diya !!! Had lots of fun in practise !!!

Went on to Sett and Secell Screening on some doc video on the Da Vinci Code , pretty interesting !!! I have to admit i was looking forward to watchin the videos cause usually , i dont open the emails tat james sent out !!! No offence and i dont hold anything against him , i jus dont read some of his emails , guess the hype for the da vinci code has hit me hard ... lol

Sat service was also abt the da vinci code !!! There were some really funny parts to the da vinci code during the sermon and the video , like the gospel of thomas if i'm not wrong haha , something to do with god is both ways , male and female and can change whenever he wants apparently ... tat was funny haha , then the question to da vinci's painting , where is the 12th diciple ??? Leb came up with this answers , maybe he went to pee ??? Maybe he dropped his bread on the floor and was picking it up ??? those cracked me up !!!!

Then i took train home with Gail , Chinny and cyrus ( wei jie ) , actually i'm more use to calling him wei jie though !!! cause i know him as wei jie same to leb , i still prefer terence but since he likes caleb , then leb it shall be . We had alot of laughs on the ride home !!! i havent had so much fun with them for a long time , our jokes were lame or should i say my jokes were lame haha , but it got everyone laughin haha .



CAPTAIN MARVEL STEVIE GERRARD Score A Thunderbolt man !!!

Sunday came , SR ALIVE day ... boy did i enjoy myself doin the puppets !!! i love playing iwth puppets !!!! really fun !!! ME , Nana and dajie were so tired after the performance .

Went on the sengkang with my mum and my bro to celebrate some occasion with my grand mother haha !!! i think its an early mother's day and an early Granny's birthday celebration !! both on 1 meal !!! Meal was so so only !!! but the company was really good !!!

Went on to play soccer for my uncle's team !!! i played the full 2nd half !!! Started really slow haha , once i adapted , haha , had so much fun , i didnt score tat day , not my day i guess haha , I shot like 5 shots tat day , 3 on target , one went into the net but was ruled out because my teammate seem to be blocking the goalie, Hard luck i guess ... My knee hurt like crap after the game , i thought it would give way during the game , lucky it didnt and never hurt the next day already !! Thank god !!!

Monday and Tuesday was slacking day for me !!!! nothing much was up except dota-ing and watchin tv !!!

Thank u Nana and Best Friend !!! Thanks for being there for me !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home