Friday, April 28, 2006

=) Wo Xiang Tong le =)

Hope u guys are glad to see this ???

Hehe ... I am glad i've finally am able to say tat i really got over it liaoz

Wo Zhen de xiang tong le if u ppl still dont believe me ...

I've thought abt it long and hard , real long and real hard , ever since it started to bother me , i've not been the Isaac Xu Yanquan tat ppl know me for .

I've been miserable all this while , been whinin all this while , guess its time for a change , I've committed it to god , i've decided to let go and let god ...

But there is something i wanna say abt my previous post , i'll only let go if my buddy's the one who likes her. Not my buddy , No Way ...

Now i need to Seek Ye First , then will i deserve to talk terms with god haha...

Today was my last day of work , I work hard for sales today , got good results , was quite happy :)

I had some time today , i snap some artistic pictures of myself haha

I'm quite vain at times lol , but i have to say i look quite cool in the pics hehe.

I also took some pics of things tat i played a part in making it happen

I really like this pic haha , Artistic Pic in the Changing Room !!!



Close UP of my big face ( looks Quite Mafiaish )



The Records were my idea as a decoration for the store



I Fixed tat glass case in the shop !!! BBC and Vans were Suggested by me to be brought to the store ( BEST SELLERS )



Taken Jus b4 i left Far East today



I enjoyed every single sec of work in this humble little shop , though there were times when my boss will lecture me over some stuff , i'm glad he did , made me learn alot of stuff tat wil be useful being a person and working in the society in the near future .

Thank u Boss , God Bless Ur Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home