Wednesday, May 31, 2006

2 more days ...

I met YW today , i dont know how to explain how i felt today , i really dont know 'm jus a toy

I was really upset when i got up in the morning , things i've heard the night b4 and double confirmed somethings too ...

I felt cheated !!! I felt my feelings were being played ard , i felt like a toy ...

I wanted to let it all out ... But i jus could not bear to do it ...

I've not seen her for ages and today was by far the most time i actually ever spent with her

I went ard SG with her in her Toyota altis , she wanted me to drive but nah , dont wanna risk it ...

I know i let my best friend dwn , but i really cant find the words to say to her , my heart really softened when i saw her ...

We caught X men today , its not bad although most of the time i was paying more attention on her

Went on to the diff branches of venezia ard sg for her to do some stuff then landed in parkway for some snacks .

We chatted alot today , well at least i know now tat she does not have feelings for anyone , wo neng gou fang xin le ...

I met diya , ash and justin at pool factor for some pool action .... was telling them abt it , ash says its time to move on , same sentiments from diya and jus too ...

I agree so , i'll jus get on with life now , i really dont see a point in feeling miserable anyway , its not like she would feel hurt if i'm sad ...

The tears tat i shed , the pain tat i went through , i think only my family will understand how i felt during tat period ...

It was hell for me , i was depressed !!! Now i'm like tat A-mei's song , WO YAO KUAI LE ... WO YAO NENG SHUI DE AN WEN ...

I'm looking forward to meet the person tat god has planned for me , hopefully someone really really sweet ...

This time round , i hope things would be easier liaoz ....

Until then ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home