Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bored !!!

Been a long long time since i updated this blog

So here it goes ....

This few weeks have been , hmm... how should i put it ?? Tiring i guess ....

Physically and mentally .... Both were really taxing ...

I got injured again ... But nothing big , so no worries , i pulled my thigh muscle while runnin 2.4 =)

Mentally alot of stuff been happening at home so yeah , tough time to get by .... thank god i've got my father in heaven to listen to my complains and all ...

I've had OC nite , 16 Km route march and my 2.4 timing jus gets better ...

Hopefully i recover in time for my final ippt , i would say tat my future depends alot of my ippt results and i so wanna do well ...

I've been thinking alot when i'm in camp and doin nothing , abt my future , abt my future gf , abt my studies ...

Hmm... I wonder wat does the future holds for me ???

Gosh , i feel like i'm utterin a load of crap man ...

Here's a pic tat was taken from my guard duty !!!!

IT WAS RAININ !!!!!



Untill Then ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home