Sunday, August 06, 2006

My eyes are still RED !!!!

Haiz , my eyes are still red even as i'm typing u this entry =-(

Oh well , on the bright side , i probably get another few days off the army with my red eyes though i dont really wan tat to happen , i might jus miss out on some impt lessons.

This is not called garang !!! This is trying to achieve the minimal tats required of me ...

yesterday ESSR went for durian and you tiao at geylang , i only ate the you tiaos cause those were my favourite =)

Then dajie da , me and leb went on to meet sophia and we went to her place to watch super band !!!!

MI LU BING WON !!!! We predicted it la ... Jus knew they were gonna win , Well done to MI LU BING again ...

While watching superband , we decided to order pizza for dinner !!! We tried out the new cheezy Bites !!! Its quite nice actually but its also very saltish at the same time ...

MY EYES ARE STILL RED !!!!

Jus look at the pics and you'll know how bad it is !!!



Sophia snapped it when i was too engrossed with the television !!! too long never watch tv liaoz


Untill then ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home