Saturday, October 07, 2006

My First book out from OCS

Its been a really really really really long while since i actually blogged man !!!

I've been in OCS for the last 3 weeks

Was confined !!! During tat process many things happened man !!!

First my first day was very rush !!! I didnt even have time to bath then i had to lights out man !!!

well a day in ocs can be summarised in a few words !!! Crazy !!! Runnin !!! Push ups !!! Turn outs !!!

Trainings really tough compared to wat we have in Bmtc and i have to agree in OCS its where Cadets really learn to LEAD EXCEL and OVERCOME !!!

Everyday goes by without having some good times with my buddies in camp !!! it feels great to have them ard me cause we are the happiest section in our platoon !!!

Alpha 3 section 3 rox my socks !!!

ABOVE BEOND AS ONE !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home