Sunday, February 11, 2007

Time to try and pick myself up

Dear all ... i know u guys have been worried abt me and my well-being

Dont worry ... i'm still hanging on to watever tats left in me ... Though physically i'm really trashed , at points in life almost a gone fark ... i'm still hanging on , suffered alot of injuries during training .

Though my heart is really really broken into pieces ... I've never been so disappointed in something b4 , it will take a long time for me to recover but yeah ... time will heal i hope ...

3 weeks of misery will start to come to an end ... its really hard to let her go and even though i dont to , i'll jus have to let go this time rnd if tats wat really means to be happy for her ...

I only pray tat if she's the one for me she'll be mine in future ....

Ppl say if u bring someone for OCS social night and then if u bring the same person for Commissionin ball , then u know she's the one who will spent the rest of ur life with ...

i brought Ms wong to Social Night , lets see now wat god has planned for both me and her ... we prayed abt it together b4 we ended our relationship ...

Dear lord if its ur will ... bring us back together again ... else let her new special someone treat her like a princess ...

Yiwen ... I will always remember those days when u were in my arms ...

I love u sweetie ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home