Monday, January 01, 2007

Brunei Bound ...

After a week in School Of Armour ... time for Socjot ... My week in camp was pretty ok haha ... thought would have been worst .. god pulled me through haha ...

While in camp ... Yiwen has been really really supportive ... always encouragin me ... oh well behind every successive man is a lovely women ... haha .. she's my lovely dear girl ...

Today i'm leaving for brunei ... had the whole morning and half of e afternoon with her ... my best time with her ever ... loving every single sec with her ...

She jus makes my days of hardwork all worthwhile as i push towards my bookout and my return from brunei on the 11th of jan ...

She said I LOVE U to me today haha ... oh well .. first time la ... seldom she says all this ...

Oh well ... I love u too Wong yiwen ...

Reporting time 23:59 , flight time ard 2 plus in the morning ... will reach brunei ard 4 plus ... will be last to reach lakuin camp cause i'm the luggage party ...

Time to sleep liaoz ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home