Sunday, January 21, 2007

My world came crashing dwn ... Is it all over ??

Dwn comes my world , Pointless in living a life tats right anyway ... I've kept myself away from things tat will distract me from having a proper relationship with her and i've not done things tat will hinder my progress in School of Armour ...

Are all this things worthwhile ??? Keeping myself right , doin the right thing when no one's watching , Wat do i gain in return ??? Misery and more misery ....

I asked her today

Honestly dear , do u treasure me at all , do the times we share ever mean anything to u ...

She said :

I Did , Initially . Then things jus didnt turn out as i thought it should. So i'm also super unsure of wat i wan. I thought i knew wat i want , Turns out i was wrong , plus with all my family and work problems , i cant take it all... i Jus cant ...

I'm depressed ... extremely depressed , my life is goin dwn , 2 things mean the world to me , my mum and her , either one tat goes dwn brings me dwn to rock bottom ...

Wat can i do ??? maybe i should jus end it all right now ??? No more pain ...

I dont know how much pain can i take , i dont know how much longer b4 i really do something foolish ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home