Saturday, February 03, 2007

O V E R ....

Its over ... not tat i wasnt expecting it to come , jus cant believe it actually happened when all things were looking fine ...

Plz do not tell me to let go cause i don't intend to , Plz do not tell me that i've got alot ahead for me and my future cause i've lost my motivation in life to do well ...

Dont tell me to brace up cause i feel cheated ...

I know it was not gonna be easy but i held on to tight until i started feeling miserable jus because i wanted to be there with her whenever she needs me ... eventually i got hurt again ...

Plz dont ask me to take care cause ppl dont know how deep this wound is ...

I try and given my best for every little thing tat has come across my path ... in the end wat do i get back in return , whole load of misery and pain ....

Take me away from all this god , plz !!!!

If i ever do leave this world ...

This are wats left of me to u dear

Tats i love u Wong Yi wen ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home