Saturday, February 17, 2007

Learning to pick oneself up

Its been a mth since we split ... Am i recovering from it ???

I guess i'm feeling slightly better not cause i dont like her anymore ... Just beginnin to not think so much ... She's still on my mind ... Most of the time ... when i look back at the times we shared together ... they were probably one of the best moments in life for me ... its amazing how i had her and lost her .... Things happened so sudden ...

At times i feel really cheated ... All the efforts tat i've placed into this relationship went dwn the drain ... I guess she's got her own reasons for hurting me ... Its not easy to do it but she seems to do it with ease ...

maybe its really for the better for both of us ... If its ur will god , bring us back together when the time is right again ...

Ppl whom have been concern abt me ... thank u for the care and concern ... jus let me learn to pick myself up from this very heart breaking event ... I'll stand up again ... hopefully soon ...

I hope things are really getting better for her now ... dont know how she's doin now ... I'm being ignored and she probably even blocked me on msn ... so yeah ... if she sees this ... i pray daily tat u'll get better each day ... i'm sure god will bring ur family through all this crap ... Dont forget the verse tat kept u goin when we had each other ... it still applies now ...

CNY ... something i look forward every yr ... long break from Army ... Alittle increment for my mthly expenses ... booked out on friday morning ... went shopping with the guys from armour otw ... had fun before joining franny and gang at sakae for dinner and lou hei ...

Well for today ... met up my alpha buddies in town ... really beena long time since i saw them and it really feels great to see them again ... really really miss them alot ...

We'll catch up again !!!!!!

ABOVE BEYONG AS ONE !!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home