Tuesday, September 25, 2007

hmm ...

I'm sick !!!

That seriously sucks to the core man ...

Today's suppose to be my gym day with yiwei ...

Jus when the cuts on my arms are slowly becoming visible ... i have to be sick !!! AHH !!!

Dont really know why too ... when i was driving to camp yesterday morning ... i had alot of pain ... Almost crashed into an on coming car cause i lost my concentration due to the pain ... thank god i regained control at the very final secs haha ... if not i'll be in the hospital now haha ...

Got to camp ... took 2 panadols ... knocked out in the office ... woke up ard 9 plus with a splitting headache !!!

Yiwei advised me to visit the MO ... told him they are not efficient enough ...

Ta han the pain all the way till 3 plus till i really cant take it anymore ... pushed my lunch away haha ... totally no appetite ...

Decided to take 1/2 day off to go home and sleep !!!!

woke up still feel really drowsy haha ... but still went out to meet her for dinner haha ... i didnt eat anything for the whole day ... so i managed to finish my bar chor mee =) ...

after tat i visited the doc near my place !!!

I've got gastric flu , severe headache , fever and pood poisoning !!!

Dont really know where did those sicknesses came from but when i got home ...

Realised my brother also lost the battle againsnt the gastric flu virus ...

This is a season of gastric flu !!!

ppl out there plz take good care of urselfs ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home