Saturday, July 28, 2007

Satisfied

Been awhile since i updated ...

Not tat i got alot to say la haha ...

My course is ending soon ... many plus points as i reflect back the past 7 weeks ...

made great friends ... 6 more weeks to go till we complete it ... lets do it together ah haha ...

OMG ... sounds gay ... mus be affected my lebby-si-tis hahaha ....

Recently there were lots of restrictions bein implemented onto our platoon ... we hate ...

And now ... NO SOCCER AT NIGHT ... tats gonna kill me so bad man ...

Gotta cut my hair later ...

Woo hoo... today is the match against St' Paul's ...

Originally organisedby james then taken over by jonny wong ...

Wonder how are we goin to tackle them ... how would our formation be ... i wonder i wonder ...

i think we would go with a ...

Kok Ann ----- Geoffry
Louis -----Quany----- Jonny Wong
Uncle Danny
Phine --- Engkwang---Chinny ----Algene

tats my suggested plan haha ...

If u're wondering who is louis ... his my buddy from stagmont haha .... Awesome left leg ... Plays like Mr Ronaldo hahaha ...

To end off ... in a good note ... Someone agreed to go out with me =) .... But tats in sep when things all settled dwn for me =)

Off i go then for breakfast =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home