Sunday, August 26, 2007

I can hear the BELLS !!!

Hi yo ppl ...

Been awhile since i updated this blog ...

Been busy ... Very busy both in the army and out ...

The last 2 weeks were awesome for me =)

I had a 33 km route march haha ... without instructors ... self topo and every check point there'll be a station in which the team of 4 will have to clear =) ....

I had my buddy , Smarty pants Wei hong and Snorlex Joshua haha ...

I was the topo king and the fast march boy ... so i led the team throughout =) ...

Was really fun to have them in the same team ... cant ask for more =) ....

Then the following was even better but extremely tiring as it was my Grad Parade from SI at sispec ... Had a Commando MWO doin the parade ... all the se-di-yas and hern-ta-ka-ki almost made my knee go dead ... Thankfully with god ... i lasted through it =) ...

Seriously ... as i look back ... my current rank took a really long detour ... As much as i try not to think abt it ... cant help but to feel sad at times .. knowing u are so close to bein an officer then to have ur dream go dwn the drain ... haiz ...

BUT BUT BUT ... i'm fine dont worry =) ... Dajie ... dont worry abt me alright .. have fun in HK haha ... Quany is doin really well now ...

No longer hanging on to the past ... moving forward everyday with a smile =) ...

For chinny and leb .. if u're wondering where i went like late at night tat day ... i went to fetch someone home cause she was with a drunk frend ... so i can help but to offer my services as it was alot safer to have me send her home then him u see =) ...

Guys ... u should watch Hair Spray ... Super singing and dancing musical turn movie =) ...

watched with her ...

Glad it was with her =)

she was really nice to offer me her sweater when i told her i was cold haha ...

alright here are some pics from my parade =) ...

One proud mum and one proud soldier =)


Mummy putting on my 3sgt rank ...


3sgt Isaac and Staff Sim aka Chubby


BAO JIA WEI GUO


This is why i said it was a huge detour to becoming a 3sgt =)


Bunk 3 in SI sispec


Quany and kian ...


My dearest golden and silver bayonets =) ...


1/4 of my dearest friends =)


Parade Formed up and ready for inspection SIR !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home