Saturday, August 11, 2007

I missed u so much !!!!

Its been many mths since i last saw u ...

U're finally back in my life ...

I cant wait to spend some time with u again ...

Finally ... the English Premier league is back ...

Liverpool as usual are my tip for champions haha ...

been tipping them to be champions since i was a small kid but that never really did happen ...
maybe its finally time for it to come thru after spending 40 million pounds this yr ... splurgin on Torres , benayoun , babel ...

Its time to show the world whose boss ...

I had a weird movie outing with someone last night haha ...

It was not a planned excuse ...

saw gail and vyn while walking with the someone to the theatre haha ...

I repeat again !!! its not an excuse to date her haha ...

I seriously didnt plan it ...

U said the guys werent keen Jonny ... so i ask her instead !!!

So dont blame me haha !!!

Anyways ... Rush Hour 3 was great .... Really Funny ... i totally recommend it to everyone ... love the way chris tucker dances in the first part of the show and when he beats up the back guys ... ending it with a song a dance of Kunfu Fighting haha ...

Actually ... i wanan watch it again haha ... its worth the money haha ... good laugh !!!

After tat ... Since i was in Bishan ... i dated the guys out for supper haha ...

Mid night gatherings are the best haha !!!

Here's a pic to prove tat we enjoy each other's company !!!

Like the girls say !!! FRIENDS FOREVER !!!

MUHAHAHAH .... So gay right ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home