Sunday, July 29, 2007

Signs of Agein ... Sigh ...

Quany feels old ...

I'm getting old ...

I'm suffering from the effects of my injuries ...

The monsoon season is taking a toll on my joints ...

Feeling the pain in my right knee ... OUCH !!!!

Had a fantastic time playing soccer with the team yesterday ...

Won easily ... 10 : 3 ... Scored 5 ...

Pitch was super dirty ... haha ... Mud all over ...

Thank u rochelle and roanna for coming dwn ... hope we didnt disappoint ...

Louis scored the best goal of the game with the lovely chip haha ...

Today when i was figuring out chords ... Esther spotted out a white strand of hair ...

I'm turnin old ... AH !!! Not good ... =)

Went for cell today ... topic was on family ...

Finally something i feel i could relate to ... Pretty interesting discussions oh how we treat our siblings and parents ...

This week will be tiring ... =)

Tml morning ... 2km Combat Run ...

Tues : Exercise AHF

Wed : Commando 5 BX ( 10 Exercises) - NO KICK =)
Ex Venus

Thurs: 30-60 ( Speed Training )
Ex Jupiter
16 km ( route march at ECP )

Fri : Ex Jupiter part 2
HLS run at ECP

Sat : Tennis at lebs place / Run the reservoir ....

Tiring Tiring ....

I'm OLD already =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home