Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Happy birthday MUMMY !!!!

Today marks the end of my 3 mths in SI ...

Its finally over ... got my cert haha ...

No more nights talking cock with Mr Mark Wong haha ...

No more fried rice at the coffee shop with him whenever i feel hungry haha ...

Thanks mark for helping my buy my 4 packs of Lays when i had an overnight exercise haha ...

Will miss the guys alot ... especially my bunkmates and my dearest golden and silver bayonets =) ...

On a happier note !!! Its 5th of sep !!! its my mummy's birthday !!!

I'm such a good boy hahaha ...

Drove my mummy out for dinner at my favourite dinin place haha ...

She's been a great loving mother ... Extremely naggy all the time and extremely irritating when it comes to how i should spend my money ...

Its all for my own good !!!

Thank u mummy for raising me up ...

Thank u for everything =)

Darth is back !!!


Here is my dearest MUMMY !!!


Mummy and Brother ...


Mummy's kaminabe ...


My Katsu DOn ... ( Not very nice =( .... )


Some other set meal my brother ordered


Tats all folks ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home