Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tough times dont last , Tough man do !!!

Its 2.42 Am !!!

I'm still awake ... watching the Barcelona Vs Lyon match on espn haha ...

I'm a sucker for good matches ...

Hopefully it will be a good game haha ...

Ever since my return to Sungei Gedong camp , its been a very enriching period ...

i've learnt alot during my course in Signals Institute , i've learnt alot more abt computers since i took over jia jie's job scope 2 weeks ago ...

I've developed close bonds with my BSO , his more like a friend then a superior to me ... then again ... i'm in a branch where there's no ranks involved ... Cause we are all NSFs =) ...

I recently started to visit the gym with yi wei ...

Always enjoyed a good work out haha ...

i'm actually preparing for Krabi haha ...

so i'll look my best there =) ...

Wonder how long my enthusiasm will last for gym hahaha ... Tiring ...

I'm leaving for Taiwan again with the army ..

14 Oct till 5 Nov ...

Gonna be away for a long time ...

Gonna miss out and be left out of alot of events ...

Hopefully i have fun there ...

Things have been happening in my life ...

Alot of reflections to do during this period ...

Pray and ask god for wisdom in the decisions tat i'll make ...

Anyway ...

Here's some pics on my birthday 10 days ago ...

Team Tim celebrating for me ...


My family at TCC =) ( I miss my Besty and Dajie Da )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home