Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just an update ....

I guess .... through out my life ... i'm generally a very patient person ...

I can sit there and teach someone till he / her understands without complaining abit ...

but wat i cant stand the most is when someone isnt putting in effort to try and work things out ...

Instead push all the work and responsibilities to others ...

Should everyone be like this , pretty sure nothing will ever work out regardless the amt of hardwork placed into achieving goals ...

Camp has been crazy with alot of work , life runs and gym training ...

I've to admit ... I'm feeling the strain already ...

I've been running at least 7 km 3 times a week plus my extra gym training ... Its taking a toll on me ...

I always believe tough training reaps outstanding rewards =) Working hard to lose more weight , i'm FAT already =( ...

Children's Camp is coming , goin to be a tiring period for me , as i've got alot of lessons tat i've gotta teach ... Lessons for the new batch of Trainess , then rush to SR camp , then back to camp on monday ...

Wonder wat will be left of me after tat week end ...

Algene ... if u do read this ....

Dont worry and need not bother too much abt wat ppl think of u being a camp commander ...

U're jus there to Ra - Ra the kids =)

I'm sure the kids will love u and should u need any help ...

I'll always be there to help u DESPITE MY CRAZY SCHEDULE !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home