Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Things i would like to do ...

2009 was a year that was full of ups and downs ...

I went into leadership in church , i left my job to better my studies, i saw geraldine's father came to christ in long piao piao's event, i became camp commandant for youth camp ...

Its has to be one of the most interesting years of my life as a human being and as a christian.

2010 seems to be a year full of challenges ahead ...

I have set out goals and resolutions for myself to attain.

1. I would love to visit the United States Of America ( Really wanna Go !!! Anyone wants to sponsor ??? )
2. I want to see myself develop into a god fearing and influential leader.
3. I want to continue the good results i've attained.
4. I want to expand my marketplace and impact the thousands of students i will meet within this year and plant the seed of salvation even if i'm not the one who would harvest it.
5. I want to be a great son to both God and my mother.
6. I want to be a great partner for geraldine.
7. If possible , i would also like a chance to serve in the worship ministry. ( If possible la )
8. Shed some weight ... =)
9. Start Saving for marriage.
10. Continue to save my school fees !
11. Be a blessing to others.
12. See more attend Friday night soccer
13. Complete Sundown & Stan chard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home