Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Greatful still for everything ...

I'm feeling really lousy recently about my work effectiveness at work ...

I seemed to have lost the drive to work or more like i feel its getting draggy on my boss's part to come up with a conclusion for me.

I'm unmotivated to work though i still give me best in everything i'm asked to accomplish in my present stage.

i just ask for peace when my mother finds out about my decision to leave my work ...

School has been fun so far ... Not the assignments though !!!

Alot at one go feels really weird hahaha ...

Here's a picture that has gotten alot of coverage on facebook ...

This pic does make me look forward to having a son of my own ...

One that i can shower my love and care to.

7 to 8 yrs till this happens though !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home