Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Touched ...

Sunday 27/04/08

Its quite a eventful sunday service for me ...

Jason's simple msg about LOVE was really simple ...

But it impacted me alot ...

Dont really know why i would feel tat way ...

But i actually teared during worship ...

Been Awhile ...

Hosanna has always been my favourite Song ...

To be honest , i feel my heart drifting away ...

But i'm glad i'm getting it back man ...

Like the bridge of Hosanna goes ...

Heal My heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to things unseen
show me how to love like u
have loved me ...

Break my heart for wat break yours
Everything i have for your kingdoms cause
As i walk from earth into eternity ...

It is my prayer for life ...

I know ppl are worried for me ...

I'm a person who will know wat to do when the time is right ..

Dont worry ...

ISAAC XU YANQUAN can only get stronger from all this ...

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home